Become an Advocate. Join our Collective Action.
SFCDC and our members work tirelessly to decrease poverty, increase prosperity, and improve the lives of our most vulnerable neighbors at risk of displacement. Over the past 15 years, we have attracted numerous resources and advocated for countless public policies to benefit low-to-moderate income (LMI) communities. Collectively, we increase access to economic stability, safe and affordable housing, new businesses, and provide access to public green spaces. Our membership base is expansive and diverse encompassing a large portion of the local community and economic development ecosystem, including individuals and organizations representing:
- Community Development Corporations (CDCs)
- Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs)
- Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDOs)
- Community-Based Organizations (CBOs)
- Community Land Trusts (CLTs)
- Traditional Financial Institutions (banks and credit unions)
- Residential and Commercial Developers and Contractors
- Academic Researchers, Students, and Think Tanks
- Government Officials, Agencies, and/or Departments
- Organizers, Activists, Community Leaders, and Grassroots Cooperatives
- Architects, Urban Planners, Counselors, Consultants, Attorneys, and more
Together, we organize, activate, and engage on deeply interconnected issues affecting quality of life for marginalized and under-resourced LMI neighborhoods because we believe in the value of a shared vision and voice. To learn more about our membership benefits, please see our brochure.
Please use the secure online form below to process your membership application. Towards the end you will have the option to pay dues online or request an invoice by mail. For more information or questions about membership intake process or dues, please contact our Engagement Director, Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.